I listed my first item on Etsy around September 15, 2009. Its already been a year . . . and what a year its been! I've learned listing strategies, started using twitter, learned about and complied with CPSIA guidelines, discovered that I don't make enough to be a business (great news at tax time . . . lol!), bought too much yarn, made tons of friends, started my fan page, and bought lots of homemade goodies! Its been super fun! I can't wait to see what this year brings!
So, in honor of my first year, lets do a giveaway! The 1st place prize is super fun . . . are you ready? . . . its 20% off all your orders until September 15, 2011. Woo hoo! 2nd place is free shipping to the US and Canada on all your orders until September 15, 2011 (international customers will recieve $2.00 off shipping costs on each order instead). 3rd place wins a free hair accessory or pair of booties . . . your choice of item and color scheme.
In addition, there will be extra listings this week, sales, and more! Ready to enter the giveaway? Here's how. (each option is worth one entry - please comment with each entry)
1. Comment below with your first name & last initial and a way to contact you (a twitter handle, email, whatever you're comfortable with . . . I just need to be able to let you know if you win!)
2. Comment below with your favorite item I make.
3. Tweet a link to my giveaway and then comment below. You can do this once a day.
4. Share a link to my giveaway on facebook and then comment below. You can do this once a day.
5. Tweet a link to my Etsy shop and then comment below. You can do this once a day.
6. Share a link to my Etsy shop on facebook and then comment below. You can do this once a day.
7. Share a link to my facebook fan page on facebook and then comment below. You can do this once a day.
8. Blog about this giveaway or my shop and share the link to your blog below.
All comments made before 9 pm MST on Saturday, September 18 are valid as entries! Winners will be choosen using Random.org. Thanks for playing!
Oh, as always, if blogger is being pesky and not letting you comment, you can contact me on twitter, facebook, or via email to comment and I'll add it here for you.
Gun Woman (2014)
3 years ago